What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Research, Knowledge and Experience
Sometimes foreclosure is the only answer, but most times there are better solutions. That’s where a good Realtor can be invaluable. All it takes is a sincere commitment to seek the right solution and the experience to remove the roadblocks and help you obtain that solution.
That’s where the TCR Group comes in . . . Our team has worked on hundreds of Short Sales here in the Inland Empire and found ways to help our Clients get through difficult situations with hard work, research, experience and ingenuity.
During this stressful time, it may be difficult to realize that you have options. But you do! One of those options is contacting the TCR Group to sit down and discuss your alternatives.
Losing Your House To Foreclosure
Or Handing Your Keys Over In A Short Sale May Not Be Your ONLY Options.
Don’t give up just yet . . . Contact Us
Let’s talk, before you decide to walk!
What Makes Us Different
Inland Empire home Sellers are reaching out for experienced Real Estate professionals who can be more creative, provide greater knowledge and experience. Through our profound interest in and knowledge of the Inland Empire real estate market, the TCR Group focuses on that need.
Did you know that there are more than 1,000 real estate agents in the San Bernardino and Riverside County Inland Empire area and each one of them is capable of listing your home For Sale. But as you know, getting it sold is an entirely different matter. That’s what makes the TCR Group at Keller Williams Realty different - we sell homes.
Drive . . . Determination . . . Experience . . . Systems . . . Execution . . . Results
Selling your home is not the result of any one big thing - it’s the outcome of implementing and successfully completing a lot of little things in a very systematic process. Such as:
1. Target and Profile your Buyer - We can work together to identify and profile your target buyer and market to them to drive excitement and interest to your Fontana home for sale.
2. Research and Analyze your Market – We help you understand your market. We research and analyze National Statistics, County Statistics and Local Data including Homes in your School District and in your Neighborhood and show you analytics of how many properties similar to your home are still on the market, how many were in contract, and how many sold?
3. Technology and Systems - We take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies, systems and tools to support the sale of your Fontana home from start to close.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your Fontana home. Agent networking and face-to-face interaction also provides an advantage in selling your home. We handle the details with care and provide constant communication to ensure the marketing and sale of your home going smoothly.
5. Maximum Internet Exposure - We realize over 90% of Fontana home buyers starts their search on the internet and understand that top placement on Internet search engines is essential. When you list with the TCR Group at Keller Williams Realty, we maximize your exposure on Google, Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist and over 50 other real estate websites to attract a large number of potential buyers to view your Inland Empire home and all it has to offer.
Home Listing Syndication
Here are some of the sites where your home will appear:
Click here to find out more about selling your Inland Empire home.